Nastec Nth Perth farm MIDA Installation
With our Nastec MIDA drive, we can provide a solar solution for your existing pump.
Here is a system recently installed by Watertorque Group for a farm north of Perth:
- Nastec MIDA 207 Solar Drive coupled to a Lowara vertical multistage pump
- 6x 300watt solar panel (1800watt PV power)
- The package can produce 10,000 litres per hour at 25m head
The water is supplied via a Pioneer GT250 Tank which provides flooded suction to the Lowara 10SV-03 1.1kw pump. There is a 7km 90mm HDPE pipeline, supplying 12 Hills concrete 4.7m cattle troughs. The Nastec MIDA solar drive will allow the pump to work as a constant pressure system via the pressure transducer.
Why use a Nastec Mida Solar Drive?
- Conversion of existing systems into solar pumping systems.
- New solar pumping systems creation.
- Control of both three-phase and single-phase pumps
- Easy and fast commissioning thanks to initial configuration wizard via Bluetooth with the Nastec NOW app.
- Nastec Australia can also remotely program the system free of charge via the app.
- The voltage boost feature allows you to run a 3 phase pump from at little as 4x 335watt panels (most other solar systems require at least 10).
- Soft start and soft stop.
- Pump Protection Built-in.
- Installation on humid and dusty environments made possible by IP66 (NEMA 4X) protection degree.
- High thermal and mechanical performance thanks to aluminium case and independent ventilation.
- All Nastec products are supported by our local dealer network & dedicated technical support from Nastec Australia located in WA.